Autore Topic: P. P. Hammer  (Letto 2181 volte)

misguided_fool

• Gioco Preferito: Bards Tale
P. P. Hammer
« il: 23 Febbraio 2023, 12:08:34 »
Hi guys !

New user here from the UK. Apologies if I am asking something that has already been answered - I can only get some pages to translate to English. I hope you are all well :)

I have a broken copy of P. P. Hammer by Demonware on disk. It partially boots and fails :(
I am hoping to find a G64 copy of it to maybe repair it. I have only tried loading once and tried to copy with nibtools - but it failed. I have more hardware to test it, so will keep trying.

Is anyone able to help ? I dont want to have to use a cracked / modified copy if possible. It seems to have an unsual loader (Dreamload ? IFFL ?) - This is all new to me as I have only recently got a 1571 drive that can copy with nibtools.

I want to try and preserve my games - but this one seems a bit of a challenge as it wont boot 100% on my C64.

Cheers - Neil C

tsm_carmine

• Redazione
  • Utente
  • Gioco Preferito: Krakout
Re:P. P. Hammer
« Risposta #1 il: 26 Febbraio 2023, 22:58:30 »
Hello! I've been looking for hours for a G64 image on the net with no luck. Your copy is probably bad, but it would make sense to try running and dumping it with a different drive. Failing that, your only option would be to get hold of another (original) copy.
Riusciremo a costruire un mondo dove più nessuno osi pronunciare le parole... "lettore floppy"?